Jewish Family Service provides counseling in a confidential, trusting atmosphere. Our licensed clinical psychologists and social workers are among the best in their fields. They provide outpatient mental health care to help clients of all ages and ethnic backgrounds who are struggling with life issues.
All fees are affordable and based on a flexible fee scale which takes into account the client's financial situation. At JFS, no client is ever refused quality care due to an inability to pay.
Assitance is provided to address issues such as:
- Anxiety or depression
- Behavorial problems
- Blended family issues
- Child abuse and family violence
- Financial and job-related issues
- Health-related issues and addictive behavior
- Interpersonal relationships
- Personal growth and adjustment
- Pre-marital, marital issues and intermarriage
- Separation and divorce
- Couples communication skills
For More Information:
For an appointment call:
For additional information, please contact Sophie Gluzkater via email at email@example.com or by phone at (713) 667-9336 x123.